- In the most convenient neighborhood of central Hanoi, on a small street just 1 min walk to Cathedral, 2 mins walk to Sword Lake, 3 mins to Old Quarters. - It's simply in the middle of everything, surrounded by boutiques, cafes, and restaurants, convenience stores. Pls, refer to our Guidebook for more about the neighborhood. - Ceramic room is fully furnished one bedroom and private bathroom.
Your own PRIVATE bathroom - Medium-sized, with shower, Hairdryer (provide when you need), fresh towels, toothbrushes, shampoo, shower gel, etc. Fully-stocked. All the shampoo and things you will ever need. Just for you.
•our own PRIVATE bedroom - Double Bed for 2, linens, towels. Remote A/C and Heat (that you control!). As a travel lover myself, I understand how essential it is to have a place called 'home' during travel, which gives you comfy and peace you need after a long day exploring. The bed frame is high quality, pillows are soft but still retain shape and support your neck. All bed sheets are 100% cotton or linens made :).
• A shared living room is located on the 2nd floor of the house where you can watch TV with your housemates.
• Help yourselves to our spices, tea, coffee, anything in the refrigerator
- Please let us know in advance to your arrival so we can make ourselves available to give you welcome instructions.
- Stay/Residence Registration: Foreigner is required to (1) present the information of Passport/ Visa/ Immigration declaration/ Temporary residence permission.
• Guests can access all the shared facilities in the house living room, dining area and kitchen on the second floor.
• Just down the road, there are many Hanoi famous street food opening till late (11.00 pm), famous Pho Ly Quoc Su takes you not even 5 mins to walk, souvenir boutiques, ...
Located in the heart of Hanoi - food (some of the best in the city), drink, fun, shopping all very, very close. A very convenient residential neighborhood just a few steps to all the action. Perfect location for exploring the city, one of the most historic neighborhoods in Vietnam - on a quiet street just 1 min walk to Cathedral, 5 mins walk to Sword Lake, 5 mins to get to Old Quarters...Direct Access to taxies just outside the streets
No Reviews YetStay here and you could give this host their first review!
Joined in March 2019
4 guests maximum. Infants don’t count toward the number of guests. .
People are paying attention to this listing. Over 57 people have viewed it.