Our charming, lovely colonial home on Petain Road in the hip Jalan Besar neighbourhood is the perfect place to rest and relax while exploring the exciting area of Little India as it is situated on a calm, and elegant residential street! ;) Centrally-located to many awesome eateries, hawker centres, food streets & local bars/cafes, we are just a short 5min walk to Farrer Park MRT station:). The City Square Mall and infamous 24-hour Mustafa Shopping Centre are also within a 3-5min stroll.
Our Scandi loft is inspired by the clean, light Scandinavian-style of Instagram-worthy Nordic spaces, with a focus on the pared-back minimalist design of Kinfolk Homes...:) Copper and gold accents lend a touch of chic and lightness to the laid-back space. Soft greens of the potted plants and rustic one-off furniture pieces like our beautiful wood-grained lounge sofa & lovingly restored vintage fan, also create an intimate, personal sanctuary within. The apartment comes with extremely soft and clean bed linens for the queen bed, freshly laundered sets of towels, an electric kettle, turbo hairdryer, mini-bar fridge for storing any food items or drinks, as well as a 40" flat screen TV....with lo' and behold - Netflix!! (For all the travelling couch-potatoes out there who just want to enjoy a lazy night in with a movie and snacks..;))
This room is on the third storey of the Shophouse in the front wing with a Bi-fold lockable doorway entrance for flexible spatial options (***NOT a traditional door!;)***). Please note that you have the option to open these bi-foldable door panels fully so that that entire wall functions as floor-to-ceiling “windows” that open up completely, but the room itself comes with a set of small skylight windows at the ceiling and there are no standard windows at eye-level:). It is up to a short flight of stairs, and comfy pillows + clean bed linens can also be prepared should you be travelling with an extra companion who would like to sleep on our lovely sofa.
Your Loft is fully self-contained and there will not be any sharing of space. It comes with:
- Localized Air-Conditioning
- Equipped with Unlimited High-Speed WiFi
- Ensuite Bathroom with Mirror, Towels and complimentary Shampoo & Shower gel
- High-Pressure Hot Water Shower
- Comfortable Living and Working Area
- Comfortable Sleep Environment and Quality Bedding
- Electric Kettle
- Complimentary Coffee/Tea sachets
- Iron & Ironing Board (*upon prior request*)
- 40" Smart TV (*only Netflix programs*)
- Mini-Bar Fridge
We also have the following Shared facilities on the ground floor of the Shophouse:
1) Laundry area with Washer, Dryer, Iron, Clothes Hanging Stand + Complimentary Detergent so that you may have your long-awaited Laundry Day and recharge for the rest of your trip! ;)
2) Kitchen area with Full Cooking Facilities + my Personal Collection of Dry Herbs and Spices + Sauces/Oils. Guests are allowed complimentary access to this for their own light cooking/food prep. Feel free to use as many utensils and dishes as you like, but please remember to wash them after use and return them to the common area.
3) A lush and Eclectic Waiting Lobby/Entrance Foyer for all guests to enjoy with some of our curated memorabilia and books amidst lovely plants and foliage:D
• DO kindly provide a brief description of all persons staying in the apartment/your purpose in Singapore when inquiring. This will help speed up our booking selection process. ;)
• DO read through the detailed information about our space on the listing before inquiring/making a booking request so that you are completely up-to-date on what to expect in our home before confirming:)!
• For long-term staying guests, we are also able to organize a lovely cleaner who stays next door to come over and clean your apartment at her usual hourly rate.
• DO note that apart from the standard items we sometimes stock in our central fridges such as butter, olive oil, and sauces - the rest of the food and drink items belong to our other staying guests and are therefore not for general consumption. :)
Your loft is completely private and located on its own floor with its own en-suite bathroom, we have also provided some useful, basic necessities listed above.
The kitchen, iron, and laundry area are located on the common ground floor of the Shophouse, and we allow all our guests to use this free-of-charge as long as they return things to the way they are:).
No Reviews YetStay here and you could give this host their first review!
Kuala Lumpur, Joined in March 2019
Passion in traveling
3 guests maximum. Infants don’t count toward the number of guests. .
Host is not verified yet ..!
People are paying attention to this listing. Over 9 people have viewed it.