Inspired by the Disco era and chic interior style, we will help you to experience a unique corner of Hanoi, a better-than-ever start of your journey to discover the city. The studio is perfectly designed for young and modern people. Picture yourself in a space with neon sign on the wall, small but well-prepared decorations while listening to lively sound of Hanoi, enjoying a tasty Vietnamese coffee at the magnificent balcony with the view to Opera House. Let’s immerse yourself with this vibe!
The place is a roomy and charming studio(40m2) on the 3rd floor of a French ancient house, with 1 bedroom and a comfy sofa, TV with Netflix, a small kitchen and it is perfectly suitable for a couple, a group of 2-4 friends, or a business traveller.
The house is located in the heart of Hanoi, with stunning balcony and a great view to Trang Tien Street and Opera House. A cherry on the top is you are close to everything: 100m to Opera House, 3-minute walking to Hoan Kiem Lake, Old Quarter and other well-known attractions. The coffee shop is just downstairs, Vietnamese traditional restaurants are at the opposite alley, and popular European/South American/Asian fine cuisine places are also right there.
As it is at the street front, it would be a little bit noisy, but believe me, the lively sound partly shapes Hanoi’s speciality, and you will love it the way we Hanoian all do :)
Located in the very heart of Hanoi city, the most famous sightseeing places are on foot. The Old Quarter, Hoan Kiem Lake, Post Office, Ngoc Son Temple St. Joseph's Cathedral. Don't forget the bustling night market in the weekend (5 minutes walking from the house), where you might buy various local souvenir of taste the street food. Discover the little corner of an ancient house in the Old Quarter, have a hot Espresso from the local café with panorama street view... you are beating with the heart of Hanoi city
If you need some fun and exciting, Neighboring Pubs, Bars, Beerhouse, Wine cellar, discotheque are open late. Massage (body and foot), spa, cosmetics, hair-care, artistic nails are 24/7.
Further: The surrounding sightseeing is easily accessible by public bus, taxi, and cycle: Hanoi Hilton, Ho Chi Minh museum and mausoleum, Temple of Literature, Museum of Ethnology|Art|History, West Lake...
Hanoi Railway Station is a 20 minute walking or by taxi with cost less than 3 USD.
-Hanoi International airport is 30-minutes driving. Taxi is always available in the street. services 24h.
- Guests must register all the accompanied members through Airbnb when booking our place. If we found a number of guests are different from the registered number, we can cancel the booking since guests violated Airbnb's Rules.
- By Vietnamese law, all guests must send copies of their passports to the host for registering to the local authority.
- Any unregistered persons are not allowed to stay overnight with guests.
-Any kind of drugs or substances is not allowed to use in our place.
-Please keep our house clean for the next guests and tidy up my place before you leave and notify me if something is broken or needs fixing.
- Rubbish and toilet paper must be in the trash bins. If not, guests might be fined depending on the situation.
- Please save water, AC/heating, electricity as much as possible.
- Switch off lights and AC before going out. Since we want to protect the environment and energy so if we found they were on when guests were not at home, guests will be charged USD 10/each violation.
- Guests will be provided one key set for the main gate and our apartment gate. Please be noted that if any of the keys lost, USD 5 will be charged to the guests.
- The apartment is non-smoking if you smoke outside please kindly remove all traces. One night fee will be charged if guests smoked inside the house.
- Please take off your shoes when entering the apartment. Slippers are available for you.
- Please be mindful of noises and respectful to our neighbours. Quiet hours are between 10 PM to 10 AM, but in general please be mindful when you check in late or come home late at night.
- Food and beverages are not allowed to use in the sleeping area.
- Please lock all windows and doors before you leave the apartment and before going to bed at night.
- Check-in is from 2 PM to midnight of the date marked "Check-in" and check out is by 12PM of the date marked "Check-out" on your reservation. This is because I have enough time to make sure every guest arrives at a clean apartment as for you.
Any violation of the house rules will be fined through the Airbnb system.
You have the entire apartment during your stay. You can access all functions/ facilities/ equipment within the house: Kitchen, microwave, cookers, oven, washing machine, hairdryer, fridge, wifi, TV,….
- Usual check-in time is 2 pm while check-out no later than 12.00 pm. However, early check-in or late check-out may be possible on request, depending on availability.
Everything Hanoi has to offer is on your doorstep, local food such as spring and summer rolls, the Vietnamese staple noodle soup, pho (pronounced Fuhr), teas and coffees with the Egg Coffee as a specialty can all be found in the many local shops.
Varied souvenirs including silks, clothes, and shoes are available to remember your stay and encourage your friends and family to visit our wonderful Country.
Hoan Kiem lake comes alive from the very early morning where you will see and even join too the groups of people exercising with Tai chi or other dancing or martial arts forms. If you are lucky enough to stay over a weekend, Hanoi closes down the streets around the lake. This enables a vehicle-free environment for families to enjoy the many attractions which spring up into the evenings. Don’t forget a visit to the Ngoc Son temple to pray for good fortune.
There is a Mini market, convenience stores, and a 24/7 store all very close to the apartment, where you can buy food, drinks, fruit and vegetables, sweets and snacks or items for a larger meal.
No Reviews YetStay here and you could give this host their first review!
Ha Noi, Joined in October 2019
4 guests maximum. Infants don’t count toward the number of guests. .
People are paying attention to this listing. Over 140 people have viewed it.