Our property offers the optimal mix between relaxing of green campus and very convenient location. It’s surrounded by many grocery stores, coffee, restaurants, swimming pool, gym & spa and very easy connection with closest Tan Son Nhat airport and central of Ho Chi Minh city. Our apartment is a few steps to Gia Dinh park where you can enjoy your everyday morning exercises or jogging hobby.
The Apartment is on the 17th floor, so from the view of its balcony, you can get into the view of swimming pool and Gia Dinh park.
The apartment with one master & medium size bedrooms, large living room, and modern kitchen with all the usual equipment, free internet, washing machine, TV, air conditioner, refrigerator.
- No shoes, Pet and BBQ inside the house.
- Help us save our environment. Please turn off all the lights, air conditioners, unplug electric appliances when not in use.
- Respect the neighborhoods. Please keep your noise level down after 11 pm.
- Please wash the dishes, cups and other kitchenware after using. Keep the kitchen, living room, restrooms, and bedrooms clean and tidy.
- Smoking and vape are not allowed in the house.
- If you accidentally break or damage something, please inform us.
- We don’t accept unregistered guests, please inform us before you invite anyone to the house. We will have the right to refuse unregistered guests.
- We don’t accept extra guests staying overnight unless you inform us in advance and extra charge is applied.
You will have 24/7 self-access, no curfew.
Even though me-the host don't stay at home all the time, guests can simply send me the text, I will respond in a minute.
What I am expected to deliver is the higher standard service to guests, which they feel like being at their homes.
No Reviews YetStay here and you could give this host their first review!
Joined in October 2019
I am Vinh a traveller who loves to experience other cultures and make friends. I welcome you to my home nearby TSN Airport. Feel free to stay like your home and take good care of my home during your trip.
5 guests maximum. Infants don’t count toward the number of guests. .
People are paying attention to this listing. Over 224 people have viewed it.