Ceasar homestay is a homestay chain brand for Ceasar and the family created with the desire to accompany and take care of you all over the country of Vietnam. Ceasar has been operating in the accommodation and dining industry for a long time but this is the first house Ceasar really owns it. Think of Ceasar's home as your own and treat everyone here as a family member.
This lovely room has ventilation holes, so the room has no windows but is still well-ventilated and odourless. The room has its own toilet, a dressing table, air-conditioner, fridge, TV (you can use the web browser and watch all cable channels), wardrobe and toiletries. .. you just need to bring your clothes, not anything else. Ceasar's house has a spacious terrace where you can hang your wet clothes, have a dining table, have coffee in the morning and watch the night sky. We offer breakfast and refreshments with a menu, you can choose breakfast for each day before check-in. Also, we have a kitchen on the ground floor, you can contact me if you want to use them, we are happy about that. If you need to rent a motorbike or book air tickets and tours, we are happy to help. You are free to enter and leave the house before 12:00 am, then you can ring the bell so we can open the door for you. All for the safety of the house, so we hope that you can have happy cooperation with us. Treat my home as yours. Wellcome.
1. Not accept guests without identification – Pay the entire room rate before check-in.
2. Check-in after 2pm, check out before 12pm. Early check-in and late check-out need prior notice and approval from the Host. Fee is 70.000 VNĐ/h if late check-out or earlier is less than 3 hours and 1 night price if from 3 hours.
3. There is a change in the number of people in the room must notify the host.
4. Not allowed using towels such as a rag to wipe odorous and colored substances
5. Not allowed pets.
6. Not allowed holding party.
7. Not allowed babies.
8. Not allowed storing and trading illegally in the house.
9. Not allowed prostitution
10. Not allowed noisy (Silent hours are from 10pm to 6am), fight, quarrel, smoke.
11. Please lock the gate cafefully and gently when you go in and out of the building. If you do not do so properly and so as to cause loss of peoples or properties in the house, you will be liable for all damage.
12. Keep clean in your private room and public places.
13. Turn off electricity and water before leaving the room, never open the air conditioner without the doors closed.
14. Self-protection of important personal property.
15. Check the room as soon as you check in, if there is any damage you must inform the landlord immediately. After confirming no damage, damaged or lost items will be compensated according to the list of listed prices.
16. If you want stay more but forgot notice, or notice late, please understand if there are no available rooms.
17. If you violate any of the above (We have the right to check or report to the police if it is suspected of a crime) - If you violate rules: 1,2,6,7 we have the right to notify police.
PW wi-fi: hiphiphip
Address: 337/21 Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, Ward 5, District 3, HCMC
Call me to confirm your reservation or when you need my help pls!
*** Famous places:
Thai Binh Market - 0,7 km
Shopping center Nowzone Fashion Mall - 0,7 km
Shopping center Zen Plaza - 1 km
British Council Vietnam - 1 km
Ho Chi Minh City Open University - 1 km
23 Tháng 9 park - 1 km
Tao Đàn park - 1,1 km
The New District - 1,2 km
Golden Dragon Water Puppet Theater - 1.2 km
War Remnants Museum - 1.4 km
Reunification Palace - 1.6 km
Ben Thanh Market - 1.6 km
Museum of Fine Arts - 1.7 km
Takashimaya Vietnam Shopping Center - 1.9 km
Museum of Ho Chi Minh City - 1.9 km
Notre Dame Cathedral - 2 km
Diamond Plaza Shopping Center - 2 km
Ho Chi Minh City Hall - 2 km
*** Airport - 6,4km
*** Market & restaurant:
Tigon coffee shop 0,2 km
Phở Trang restauranrt - 0,3 km
Cơm Niêu Thím Ba restaurant - 0,1 km
Circle K - 0,2 km
Vườn Chuối market - 0,5 km
Bàn Cờ market - 0,5 km
No Reviews YetStay here and you could give this host their first review!
Joined in November 2019
2 guests maximum. Infants don’t count toward the number of guests. .
People are paying attention to this listing. Over 56 people have viewed it.